Abia State University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for Supplementary Admission into its regular undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The Supplementary Admission Forms are available on the ABSU website. All that is required of you is to visit the site, click to purchase and register.
The following candidates who meet the underslisted criteria may obtain the ABSU supplementary post UTME admission form.
- Candidates who missed the Post UTME Screening test held between 18th to 20th January 2023.
- Candidates who made ABSU their 1st Choice, 2nd Choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME but have changed on the JAMB Platform.
- Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who have uploaded their credentials on the JAMB portal.
- Candidates with awaiting results can also apply, but should so indicate.
How To Obtain ABSU Supplementary Admission Form
Interested candidates are requested to log on to the ABSU Portal: (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice. Then proceed to any of the under-listed banks for a pin code for Abia State University Supplementary Form:
ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
Get back to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng), click on applicant and fill the Form and print as evidence of application for Supplementary Admission.
ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Form Screening Dates
Day 1: Thursday, 18th March 2023 › Sciences, Engineering, Agriculture, Environmental Studies, Science Education.
Day 2: Friday, 19th March 2023 › Humanities, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Education/Social Sciences.
Exam Venue: Uturu Campus
Time: 9.00 am daily.
You are to be at the venue at least 30minutes before the scheduled time (9:00am).
ABSU Supplementary Admission Form Closing Date
The closing date for ABSU supplementary form for 2023/2024 session is yet to be announced.
Dr. (Mrs) Evelyn N. Iheukwumere
I hope this is well understood? Please feel free to share your thoughts on the above and just incase you have questions as regards ABSU supplementary admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, please feel free to send them to us via the comment section below and I will be happy to assist.