The Edo University, Iyamho school fees for new students 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the school authority. Therefore all prospective students who were successful during the post UTME screening exercise and gained admission into Edo University, Iyamho are advised to go through the school fees schedule before payment is made.
The table below itemizes Edo University School fees schedule for new/fresh students for 2021/2022 academic year which includes Accommodation fee, ICT fee, library fee, and others excluding acceptance fee. Please note the respective fees are compulsory and non-refundable upon payment.
Edo University, Iyamho (EUI) acceptance fee is to be paid first as a proof of acceptance of the provisional admission from JAMB. See below the table for the acceptance fee payment details.
Unlike most private universities in Nigeria, Edo University does not have a meal plan both new and returning students. Freshers and returning students are to take care of their feeding expenses.
Prospective students are therefore advised to read through to get all vital information needed in paying their fees on time.
Late payment would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time would lead to the student inability to seat for their semester examination.
Upon reading of this information, you would be clear about the following;
- Edo University (EUI) school fees for fresh students 2021/2022 academic session
- Edo University hostel accommodation fee for returning students 2021/2022 session
- Other compulsory fees and charges as seen in the table below.
Edo University School Fees Schedule For New Students 2021/2022 Academic Session
All fresh/new students are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2021/2022 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
|Faculty||Courses||Degree Awarded||Fresh Students School Fees
|School Fees for
|Arts, Management & Social
|Banking and Finance||B.Sc||228,500||$952|
|History & International Studies||B.A||328,500||$1,369|
|Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution||B.Sc||228,500||$952|
|Political Science &Public Administration||B.Sc||328,500||$1,369|
|Basic Medical Sciences||Biochemistry||B.Sc||328,500||$1,369|
|Medical Lab. Science||BMLS||650,000||$2,708|
|Clinical Sciences||Medicine & Surgery||MB;BS||1,848,500||$7,702|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||B.Eng||503,500||$2,098|
|Science||Animal and Environmental Biology||B.Sc||228,500||$952|
|Physics with Electronics||B.Sc||228,500||$952|
|Plant Biology and Biotechnology||B.Sc||228,500||$952|
ACCOMMODATION IS COMPULSORY
- Accommodation fees ranges from N120,000 to N200,000 and it is compulsory for all students. (International Students – from $500 to $833)
- MBBS Students are expected to pay an additional sum of N500,000 for Clinicals from 300 Level. (International Students – $2,083)
- Nursing and Medical Laboratory Science Students are expected to pay an additional sum of N300,000 for Clinicals from 300 Level. (International Students – $1,250)
PAYMENT OF FEES
- A minimum first installment of 60% for ALL Courses must be paid before clearance while the balance must be paid in the first week of the second semester.
- Payment of school fees is strictly online. Visit https://www.edouniversity.edu.ng/upay and enter your UTME Registration Number or Matric Number, click login and kindly follow payment instructions on the website.
- There is a Learning Management System (LMS) fee of: N 15,000 for Students and N 15,000 for parents (optional)
We believe the above information is sufficient for all in search of EUI tuition fee for fresh students 2021/2022 academic session. Notwithstanding, should you have any question as regards Edo University School Fees schedule for new students 2021/2022 academic session, simply scroll down to the comment section as seen below, send your questions and we shall respond in no time.
Also, to get latest news and update about the Edo University, Iyamho, other private universities in Nigeria and happenings around Nigerian universities, you could subscribe to our blog to stay updated.