The University of Benin (UNIBEN) has announced the new date for conducting of the Post UTME Screening for 2017/18 admission year.
UNIBEN post UTME date was initially scheduled to hold between Sept 14 to 25 but was postponed due to the ongoing ASUU strike but a definite date has been fixed and will now hold from 28th September to 10th October 2017 at the Ivory Towers, it is going to be CBT method.
Therefore, all candidates who scored 200 and above in JAMB 2017/18 UTME admission year and also chose UNIBEN as their 1st choice are eligible for the internal screening exercise.
DON’T MISS: UNIBEN Admission List 2017/18 Out (1st Batch)
Candidates have been advised to visit UNIBEN’s website — www.uniben.edu from Sept 25, 2017 to check for their specific screening day, venue and time.
Uniben 2017/2018 Post UTME form costs N2000. All candidates are expected to be seated at least one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
The grouping of courses for Screening is provided below:
1. SOCIAL SCIENCES
Education – Social Sciences
Education – Management Sciences
Mathematics and Economics
2. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
3. LIFE SCIENCES
Basic Medical Sciences
Education Life Sciences
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal
3. Click on WAEUP Portal
4. Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
5. Select the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application.
6. Click on Register for Application
7. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number. After that, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
8. Go to https://uniben.waeup.org and click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
9. Enter your Username and the password to login.
10. Click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
11. Upload a recent and clear “1×1” colour passport photograph with red background in jpeg format only. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the Uniben website and portal. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. Failure to upload the specified passport photograph will lead to disqualification and failure/forfeiture of admission.
12. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2000 (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N1500 (optional) excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
13. A link will be displayed “Download past questions to practice” upon successful payment.
14. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
15. Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates are to go back online on 25th September, 2017 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
2. GSM phones and calculators are not allowed.
Hope this was informative. As usual, all questions regarding UNIBEN post UTME screening exercise 2017/18 academic session should be directed to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
OTHER RELATED POSTS