The official Fed Poly Ado JAMB Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/18 academic session is out! Therefore all candidates who put Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti (Fed Poly Ado) as their preferred choice of higher institution during the UTME registration can confirm if they meet the current Fed Poly Ado Cut-off mark 2017/18 academic session.
Candidates who meet the cut off mark would then proceed for internal screening exercise by the University, and are thereby are advised to carry all documents along including recent passport photographs (22 copies preferably). See the approved cut off mark of Fed poly Ado at the end of this post.
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting Fed Poly Ado cut off mark for JAMB is the fact that candidates are given the opportunity to gain admission to study into any of the courses offered in Fed Poly Ado so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Some documents are required by the school authority for their internal screening exercise
Documents required for Internal screening in Fed Poly Ado are;
- Firstly, candidates must beat the cut off mark of Fed Poly Ado as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study.
- Original copy of JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Federal Polytechnic Ado
- Original copy of your birth certificate
- Your secondary school Testimonial
- 22 recent passport photographs (to be on the safe side)
Approved Fed Poly Ado Cut off Mark For JAMB 2017/18 Academic Session
Federal Polytechnic Ado JAMB cut off marks for 2017/18 academic session is 170, therefore, candidates who get up to 170 are automatically eligible for Fed Poly Ado internal screening Exercise, but we must warn you, the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
Hope you got what you visited this page for? if you have any question(s) as regards Fed Poly Ado Cut-off mark for JAMB 2017/18 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti and happenings in Nigerian schools generally, you could subscribe to our blog. Good luck!
OTHER RELATED POSTS