Finally we have bee able to put up a comprehensive table containing Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) School Fees for all courses offered by the university for 2017/2018 academic session as released by the management and authority of Enugu State University of Science and Technology.
The table contains the following;
- ESUT school fees for Undergraduate students
- ESUT development Fee for Medicine and surgery students transferring from other universities
- ESUT development fee for Law Students transferring from other universities
- ESUT school fees for Postgraduate Diploma students
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology school fees for Mature Students (MSP)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology school fees for Masters, MBA and Ph.D students
It is only conceivable that before any student gets to the point of school fees payment, the student must have beaten ESUT JAMB cut-off mark and also, know the list of courses offered in ESUT in order to confirm his or or proposed course of study.
Therefore candidates who have chosen put Enugu State University of Science and Technology as their preferred choice of institution in their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) can check the table below to find out the fee payable on their proposed course of study.
See below, the complete school fees of Enugu State University of Science and Technology for undergraduate and postgraduate students 2017/18 academic session.
Note to all prospective and returning students of ESUT, the school authority has directed that all school fees must be paid in full on or before the closing date as failure to do so could mean losing the admission (New students) and inability to sit for semester examinations (Returning students)
The table contains ESUT school/tuition fees from 100 level to final year only but there are some charges as seen below, are applicable to all students of the university
Enugu State University of Science and Technology School Fees 2017/18 Academic Session
|S/N||Year of Study||Current School Fees 2017/2018 (₦)|
100 LEVEL FULL TIME
200 LEVEL FULL TIME
|3.||300 LEVEL FULL TIME||124,900.00|
|4.||400 LEVEL FULL TIME||124,900.00|
|5.||500 LEVEL FULL TIME||124,900.00|
|6.||Mature Students (MSP)|
|Masters & Masters in Business Administration||131,300.00|
ESUT SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT PROCEDURE
All school/tuition fees are to be paid by students through the designated banks as approved by the university authority. Students must make sure that they pay into the correct bank designated to your faculties as any request for transfer of fees from one bank to the other or outright refund of wrongly paid fees will not be accepted The only solution is that once you pay into a wrong bank, you must raise money and pay into the correct bank and then file your documents for possible refund and this would be at the discretion and due process of the bank.
- All new Students of the Faculty of Medicine and those being transferred from other schools to Faculty of Medicine are to pay ESUT development fee of ₦300,000.00 (Three hundred thousand naira) only.
- Again, all New students of the Faculty of Law will pay ESUT development fee of ₦200,000.00 (Two hundred thousand naira) only. The development fee in each case, is to be paid only once throughout the duration of the programme in the university.
Hope this information was helpful, you could help others by sharing it via Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms, Also, questions regarding Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) school fees for undergraduate and postgraduate students 2017/18 academic session could be asked via the comment section below and our team would be on hand to give a swift response.
OTHER RELATED POSTS