The official Ekiti State University Cut off Mark for JAMB 2017/18 academic session is out! Therefore all candidates who put Ekiti State University (EKSU) as their preferred choice of higher institution during the UTME registration can confirm if they meet the current EKSU Cut-off mark.
Candidates who meet the cut off mark would then proceed for internal screening exercise by the University, thereby are advised to carry all documents along including passport photographs. (16 copies preferably).
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting Ekiti State University JAMB Cut off Mark cut off mark for JAMB is the fact that candidates are given the opportunity to gain admission to study into any of the courses offered in EKSU so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Some documents are required by the school authority for their internal screening exercise
Documents required for Internal screening in Ekiti State University are;
- Firstly, you must beat the cut off mark of Ekiti State University as fixed by JAMB
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to course of study.
- Original copy of JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Ekiti State University.
- Original copy of your birth certificate
- Your secondary school Testimonial
- 16 recent passport photographs (to be on the safe side)
Approved EKSU Cut off Mark For JAMB 2017/18 Academic Session
Ekiti State University JAMB cut off marks for 2017/18 academic session is 180 and this is for all the courses offered in EKSU
Hope you got what you visited this page for? if you have any question(s) as regards EKSU Cut-off mark for JAMB 2017/18 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about Ekiti State University and happenings in Nigerian schools generally , you could subscribe to our blog. Good luck!
OTHER RELATED POSTS